April 13, 2010

Easter Weekend in Pictures: Part IV: Egg Hunt






On Saturday evening, Mimi, Jordan and Wade hid Easter eggs for the kids....and they were off!!  I was in charge of photographing them, but it was pure madness with 6 kids running around.  

Here are some more from Mimi's Easter Egg Hunt:





















Unfortunately, we didn't get any pics of the Adult Hunt, but I walked away as the cash Grand Prize Winner!  Luckily, we're all winners if Mimi's in charge.  But, get ready, siblings, I am going to make Charlie hide eggs for me a few weeks in advance so I am conditioned and ready to defend my title!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Kirbs, I think this every time I look at your blog, so I can't remember if I've commented about it before. Forgive me, if so.

Incidentally from the looks of it, you have young Jessica on your hands. I can't tell you how much McKlayne looks like me as a kiddo.

I forwarded one of your posts to my mom the other day and she was amazed.

So, I hope that's a good thing. Either way, I feel like little McKlayne and I are connected.

Love you, friend.

Whitney Kopp said...

Thanks for sharing your blog (and family) with me. I always enjoy getting updates on Facebook that a new entry was created. I love the Friday Funnies. Your children are so beautiful...well the whole family actually. What a happy family! Also, the pictures you take are beautiful! What kind of camera do you have?

Again...thanks for sharing!

Whitney Kopp